Happy Wednesday! And it's a happy day indeed because I've got wonderful news: STAMPlorations has a new stamp designer! Who? You're going to have to check out this post and preview her first set, Blooming Buds. If you're lucky, you could win these gorgeous stamps even before they're available in the STAMPlorations shop.
I love how the different stamps in the set lets me "build" flowers. To create my one layer card, I first masked around the edges of my card base with painter's tape. Next, I stamped the flowers, stems, and leaves in jet black archival ink. To color, I used Inktense pencils and with a damp brush, blended the colors for a watercolor look. I added some red splatters and stamped the sentiment -- and the card is done.
Linking my card to these fun challenges:
- One Layer Simplicity #16 - Blossom
- Cards in Envy - When Nature Calls
- Come and Get It Challenges - Got Flowers?
- Monday Mood Board #10 - [I took inspiration from the pretty tulips]
- Craft Your Passion #261 - Always Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)